Do you need a hostess gift for that friendly neighbourhood holiday party? Is someone you know just about to become a new homeowner? Do you just want to treat yo’self? We know the holiday season is about so much more than gift giving, but if you find yourself in need of a last minute little-something for that special someone, there’s no need to panic – we’ve got you covered. Here is your ultimate holiday gift guide for that special homeowner in your life!
For the Tech-obsessed
- Bring the party anywhere with this affordable and compact bluetooth speaker
- Give the gift of wireless charing - Ikea style
- Kick it old school with this steampunk inspired light switch cover
For the King or Queen of the kitchen
- This customized cutting board is a great idea across the board
- Up their coffee game with the Aeropress espresso maker
- This storage container will come in handy ...because they know guac' is extra
- Lighten up the mood with these cheeky soy candles
- When relaxation is the name of the game. It's about time the bean bag chair made a comeback.
- The only multitool they'll ever need.
- When it's time to channel their inner Bill Nye and/or Gordon Ramsay: the Molecular Gastronomy Kit
- Never let them run out of avocado toast ever again with this Grow-Your-Own Avocado kit
- Think outside the box with this gift and help them #savethebees
- They'll love you come summertime when you gift them this set of lawn dominoes
- Cold ones to-go. Need I say more?